Navidium Shipping Protection
PROTECT YOUR DELIVERY WITH NAVIDIUM
There’s no need to wait weeks for claims to be processed by couriers - protect your parcel with just (what our percentage is) of the content's value and we’ll offer you a refund or replacement right away.
WHAT WE DEEM AS LOST:
- Shipment states ‘delivered’ but you have not received it. We ask that you please allow 5 business days for your parcel to be delivered. Sometimes the courier prematurely marks it as delivered and attempts redelivery, it turns up in a secure location at your property or it may be at your neighbors.
- Your tracking has not updated for 2 weeks from the ship date.
WHAT WE DEEM AS DAMAGED:
- Items arrive damaged in transit - clothing is wet, stained, torn, etc...
- Some of your order is missing due to the box/packet opening in transit
Please contact us immediately if your items have arrived damaged or something is missing. Please be sure to submit photographic evidence of tampered items.
WHAT WE DO NOT COVER:
- Missing parcels or redelivery fees due to incorrect address information provided by you
- Delays in transit
- Items that are returned to us for a refund or exchange that are not in a resalable condition
- Orders stuck in customs - we cannot be held responsible for customs delays.
- If you requested items to be left outside your property and they go missing - this waives the right to any claim as per carrier terms and conditions
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR CLAIM:
If your parcel is lost or damaged, please contact us at email@example.com with the email address you used to place your order. A member of our customer support team will assist as soon as possible. What to include in your claim:
- Subject line: CLAIM for order #(your order number)
- Description of your issue
- Photo evidence of damage(if applicable)
By selecting Navidium shipping protection, you agree to these terms.
This is our in-house protection policy. Navidium shipping protection is non-refundable.
OUR POLICY FOR UNPROTECTED PARCELS:
You, the customer, must follow up with the claims policy with your selected courier to either locate your parcel or deem it as lost. This may take up to 4-6 weeks and is at the discretion of the courier.
If your parcel has a GPS location or photographic evidence that it has been delivered to your property, is with a neighbor, or at a secure location, we are not responsible for a refund or replacement.